We have been on the market for more than 27 years. We’ve learned how to develop and run fast-moving web applications in a challenging corporate environment. An environment where business places a high value on frequent and rapid changes and IT values reliability and security.
Systematic approach, simplification, finding the essence of the problem and its solution are the principles we apply inside the company.
- we do not unnecessarily complicate ideas and tasks, rather we take the first step, iterate, and gradually fine-tune
- we keep everything straight, we don't beat around the bush and try to overcomplicate things unnecessarily
- we want everyone to know what to do and everyone to have the tools necessary to do the job
- we strive for a flat hierarchy this simplifies communication, approval, accessibility, and division of responsibilities
- we bring simple and effective solutions to the customer.
We openly share everything that happens in our company. The key to a good relationship is good communication and the ability to accept and give feedback respectfully. We accept individuality and are open to the opinions of others.
- we regard communication as the basis for good working relationships
- we value the ability to give and receive feedback with respect
- we openly share everything that happens in our company
We enjoy exploring new topics, technologies, and opportunities. We are a bit of a garage, a lab, and a workshop all in one. We like to experiment, sometimes the result is failure, but we see it as a lesson that moves us forward or tells us „ Do not go here" 😊
- we enjoy looking for the root of the problem, "why" is our favorite question
- we try new things, new technologies or new practices. We don't always have a project, we simply enjoy it
- we are inspired by our surroundings, we are constantly learning and getting involved in communities that are similarly in tune
In order to operate as a free company, each of us must be accountable for their tasks and decisions.
- We understand our role in the company, know our strengths and weaknesses too colloquial – weaknesses, so we can improve
- One´s freedom ends where the freedom of their colleagues begins
- We form a united team, inspire, and help each other, and move forward as a whole
- When making decisions, we strive to be clear about our goals while being accountable to ourselves, the team, the customers, the community, and the society - but we always start with ourselves
Life in Aston
Let’s take your digital experience to the next level.